A TOUCH OF RED

You have a particular style of shoes in your mind but you're struggling with finding them in stores? Then Shoes of ...








You have a particular style of shoes in your mind but you're struggling with finding them in stores? Then Shoes of Prey is the solution of your problem!
The site allows you to design your dream pair of shoes, which includes choosing the model, types of heels, zippers and various selection of different types of patterns and leather, but also personalized inscription inside the sole. And so much more! The whole process is pretty easy and quick so everyone can use it by just following the steps.
I went for the classic pointy ankle boots but in red leather (which is a bit odd for me, right? I'm actually trying to add some colour to my wardrobe and life haha). I have to say I'm really impressed by the quality and especially by the delivery time! They claim it usually takes about 2 weeks to produce your shoes and deliver them to you, but mine came in just 10 work days (with the fact that I live on the different side of the planet).

If you feel like designing your dream shoes by your own you can get the personalized inscription for free (valued 55€) with the code "ANITADUNDO" at the checkout!
Happy designing and shopping at the Shoes of Prey !

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi Dear, how are you ?
    I am Cindy from Shein ,
    Could you please reply my email-blogger.global01@shein.com ?
    If you do not want to cooperate with Shein , please tell me !
    Hoping you can understand and respect my work !

    ReplyDelete