SHOES SHOES SHOES

Designing your own shoes? I'm sure it may seem as a dream but actually isn't very ...

















Designing your own shoes? I'm sure it may seem as a dream but actually isn't very hard and can be done by anyone from their home. If you feel like designing and customizing something 'yours' SHOESOFPREY.COM is the place for you to go. The whole process doesn't take long and in just minutes you can order that dream pair of shoes you've been wanting for so long and struggling to find in stores. After you finished designing you can also get a free custom inscrption inside the sole (valued 55 EUR) with the code 'ANITADUNDO' for an extra personalization! Delivery takes only 2 weeks which is also a big plus!
This time I went for a classic black suede heels but with a little twist, I added the elastic end which was a great choice for making them as comfortable as possible! For the second pair, I wanted to design something more different and fun, so I went for the vinyl looking material and a bit thicker heel (which is also great for comfort). I think these boots will make any outfit 10 times better, just like this one I decided to wear the other day! The pants are from Zara, sweater from Mango, berett from Ebay and bag from Rabeanco (get it here)
Happy designing and shopping at the Shoes of Prey!

Photos by Stella Mešić (PARTS OF THE SUN) and me

You Might Also Like

0 comments